Sunday, February 24, 2008

Traveling

Nash and I worked on cantering again today and he did well on his left lead but still needs work on both. I also worked on trailer loading and non to my supprise he went right in. So...... I decided to take him for a little spin around which ended up an my house and he got to meet my special lady and Boo the goat. They were very good to eachother and loving all of the attention. Nash never hesitated once today walking on the road, down my driveway and the new environment he LOVED every bit of it. Nash is an awsome horse he is very trusting and he shocks me with his attituded about things he just takes it all in thinks about it then does it, nothing has ever fazed him. He has yet to disapoint me he is doing awsome!!!!





2 comments:

Katee said...

I'm glad that things are going to well for you two. Is he giving happy bucks when cantering or I don't wanna work bucks??

Jessica Schmitt said...

I think they are a little bit of both he throws his ears back but never in a "im going to get you off of me kninda way" so im not sure he just trotts and trotts!?!?!