Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mustang Play Day

Yesterday three of my fello competitors andI met in Union Grove at Signature Arabians and set up an obsticle corse for our horses to go through. It was good to get together and meet some of trainers who had the same great idea as I did training in the dead of winter!!!lol Every ones horse got along great and so did the trainers it was nice to talk and exchange ideas with eachother.

After we all worked through the obsticles on the ground we rode throught them. All of the ground chrew was great too they acted as the audiance and hooted and holered and clapped. All the horses stood great.

My friend Jess and I were incouraged to canter, Rem and Nash did well with the exception of a few bucks from my man but hes new at it so Ill look past it for now. But thanks to all that participated in the Mustang Play day and well try and set up another one.

It was nice to get Nash out of his same environment and out with more horses. I am looking forward to the next play day.

2 comments:

Katee said...

I'm glad you had a chance to expose him to new people and places and horses. There aren't too many opportunities to do in the dead of winter!wt

Jessica Schmitt said...

yeah no dought on the winter we were lucky this weekend the roads were dry and it wasnt to cold !!!