Sunday, February 3, 2008

We are RIDING Now!!!

Today I decided to get down to business. I worked Nash the usual, ground manners, his ears, lunging, and with the saddle. After our short work up I got up and we did some walking and figure eights in the round pen. Then we moved to doing some rail work walking and TROTTING!!!!! He has an awsome trot it is so smooth and he has a very nice natural head set. He is moving forward very well in his training. I love the weekends it is nice to be able to work in the daylight. Yesterday he and I went on an adventure... we walked through the barn, I know very exciting. Nash seemed to enjoy seeing new things and all the other horses he was very interested with the concrete floor covered with hay yum yum.
If any one knows how to upload videos and could help me, that would be great!!!! Thanks

1 comment:

Natural Horseman Sonny Garguilo said...

Nice job Jess! Keep working hard it will pay off!
Sonny