Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Today was SOOOO GOOD

I was so proud of Nash today he was back to his old self, after his episode of being skidish the past few days. He worked so good this afternoon. I am pretty sure now that there is no more mud any where on his body, he let me take the shedding blade to his belly and down his legs (which he didn't like before) I show sheened his mane and tail so he is my pretty pony now:) Then I work some more with the flag and the clippers he stood for everything. I also rode him for a good half hour and to my suppries he didn't get ansey wich I was proud. Walking and trotting, neck bending, piviting on the front and the hind. He did very well! I aso introduced him to Mr. copper D ring bit. He just chewed and chewed at it. But when I took it out of him mouth he moved his head to grab it again lol?! I think that he liked it!

No comments: