Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Doctor's Note

I had the vet out today to look at Nash's teeth because he wouldn't stop chewing and chewing at the bit. And little to my supprise he had one wolf tooth and a lot of sharp points. So after the inital exam we gave him a little sedation and put on the mouth gag. He did very well with the hole operation. He got his wolf tooth pulled and the rest of his teeth power floated. Then when the vet was gone I clipped his bridle path and his muzzle. Nash was very good with the drilling noise and the grinding. I wish I would have had my camera it was a codaic moment!!! So back in his stall he went, and after a few hours when he was "awake" enough I gave him his evening dinner ans I could tell that his mouth was a little sore but not to bad. But none the less he got the evening off of working he had a "doctors excuse" lol!!! Back to work tomorrow though and I haope its not so darn COLD!!

No comments: