Sunday, March 23, 2008

Down to the Wire



I can't even believe that there are only 25 more days. It seems like there is so much more that I need to work Nash on and there is just not enough time in the day. Not only is it down to the wire but Nash is fighting off a cold or something I think that all this crazy weather is getting to my tough Mustang!!! But he is still working strong and moving along well we have been working on transitions loping from a walk and walking from a lope he is getting better but still not where I would like him to be for April. I have also been working on his back through a "L" in saddle he always seems to step over the polles. I haven't been able to get any new pictures really my fan club is gettin slim I guess the nice weather that we had been having and with the Holiday people have better things to do but I hope to get some pictures this coming week. It is my 21st birthday this Sunday so Im sure Nash will get a day or so off:):)




I hope every one had a GREAT EASTER!!! Mine was filled with more SNOW!!! The neighbors were sledding on Easter!!!!!


This is my new audiance the barn cat Friendly Fred and my new dog Tank. He is a 5 year Great Dane he is my birthday present....

Nash likes Tank TOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Awww, looks like Tank and Nash are fast friends!!

I can't believe we've only got 25 more days, I am having too many emotions at one time, sad, happy, excited and nervous. I need some drugs for this nonsense!!

Keep it up with Nash, see you on Saturday.