Saturday, March 8, 2008

Busy Busy

THe past few days with Nash have been busy. I have been working him for at least 2 hours after I get done with work. Long day for me but I think that it is paying off with Nash. He is getting softer with the bit and with his transitions. I have also been working on teaching him to jump and he loves it, although he is only 3 I have only been jumping him about 13 inches. But he clears it every time with room to spare. I am hopeing to get a few pictures of him jumping and cantering but the motion shots are hard. I would like a video but I don't know how to upload one.

I hope everyone is doing well with their Mustangs!!!!

1 comment:

thepowerguides said...

Hi Jessi

Easiest Way is just use Google Video and step through easy guide , if you have trouble with that use You Tube both free and both with easy guide with the code to add in to your post ,

The most common problem people have is making sure you switch to HTML mode when you post it in

PS hope Callie and I will see you there and best of luck looks all good to me

steve