Monday, January 28, 2008

Lots of Things


Well this weekend was full of fun and new things for Nash. Jessie came down to give me a kick in the butt with the saddle. After a few pep talks I got the saddle on Nash all cinched up and everything walking and trotting. Well that was Sautrday....its not over till the fat lady sings. He did so good with that I decided he needed a chalange so I got a tarp, a flag and the clippers. He did very well with the tarp didn't even think twice about walking and trotting over it. He was a little nervous with the flag but after a few minutes it was all around and over him. The clippers on the other had were very scary I got him to the point where I could rub them on his neck, with them on, but he was still a bit tence. Oh yeah and today being his third day with the saddle on his back I was able to stand in the sturrip from both sides. Not a hole lot seems to bother him as long as he knows it doesn't bother me, he looks at me when I introduce new things and he seems to ask is it ok if I like it. He is such a lover, and very trusting. I am very happy with the progress he has made in this short time, it is so awsome to have the conection that he and I do.
Thanks to every one that has been suportive of me and Nash!!!!!:)

1 comment:

Marcus Wadley said...

keep up the good work and if the fat lady sings I'd like to see the vido