Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hey Yall

Hey I just got back from Fort Worth Texas. I was invited to go to the Extreme Mustang Makeover by Patti. I flew on a plane for the first time ever and went to Texas it was great I loved it. There were a lot of horses and the facility was huge. I saw a few of the trainers that I met through the Challenge in Madison this past April. It was nice ta catch up with everyone and give back to my fellow trainers. It was breathtaking to see all of the things that can be done with the Mustangs in only 100 days. bridle-less riding and jumping through a hoop of fire... CRAZY!

I got to go to Billy Bobs in down town Fort Worth its a huge bar with a live band and a mechanical bull.. fun fun!

Then Sunday night after the adoption everyone went out to dinner at a great Mexican resturant!! The hole experience was amazing!!!

No comments: